Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Ok, i'm willing to bet that whomever the masochist is that ordered school start for L.A. secondary schools prior to 7:30am is still in bed sleeping, the bastard. I don't have a problem waking up early in the morning, I am a self-proclaimed "morning person." However, I hate waking up at 4am in stressful anticipation of the blaring alarm that will sound at 5:30am. Why set the alarm at all if i'm already waking up that early, you ask? Well, if I knew deep down in my psyche where my Circadian Rhythm can be found, that the alarm was not going to sound, i'd sleep right on through to a VERY late 7am, maybe even *gasp* 7:30am. That is the time I usually wake up over the weekend. So, the theory itself has been proven. Carlin would sleep until 11am, not respond to any sort of an alarm and therefore, miss school every day. That is why I get to wake up so early, i'm her "Alarm." Where you ask is my DARLING husband Thomas in all of this? Sleeping, of course!
Thomas sleeping:

Men can be useful, just not in this case.

Carlin and I haven't made any really noteworthy progress so far this week on any of our projects, which stinks...we are finding that we are a little busy AND a little disorganized. Both of us are looking forward to the SnB tomorrow night (I hope she has her homework done!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of your hubby makes me want to take a radio and turn it on full blast next to him!!!! :-> He looks too peaceful.

See ya tomorrow!

Tootles~

Anonymous said...

Where are you??????????????????

Didn't see you modeling your new Carlin scarf yesterday...and it was only 107. Maybe you can take a picture today (Labor Day) and post it.

I'm waiting...................................

Have a great day!

Tootles~