Saturday, September 18, 2004

I finished the nephew's holiday present...Hat and Scarflet.


At this point, I think i'm way ahead of the gift giving game. The other day I took a break and whipped up a hat for myself...


I just can't stand making EVERYTHING for other people.
I started something called the "Easy Peasy Poncho"(http://www.myrawood.com/pages/poncho.html)
yesterday, so far so good...
Carlin and I missed the SnB last Thursday, it was hubby's birthday
and it actually turned out he had to work late and Carlin had less homework then she thought, so we could have gone. Bummer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missed ya Thursday night!!!

You missed a great meeting, we had Mr. Coffee House (aka Mr. Pain-in-the-Rear) and he chased us out before 8PM as he had a party to go to. That guy has a serious problem, the only person he talked to was Cara....and he sure the hell better not ruffle MY feathers by talking to MY daughter!!!!!!! :-> Well, you get the idea of how the meeting went with him there.

See ya Thursday night!

Tootles~

Your items look great.....don't forget my birthday present! :->

Lulu said...

wow, i love the hats and scarf, they are so pretty..
beautiful color on the second hat..