Monday, September 13, 2004

"I'm too old for this shit (ITOFTS)." I found myself muttering that today wayyy too many times. I find it interesting that no matter what age I progress to my parents are somehow still in a stage of 'arrested development' and view me as an 11 year old. I'm 35. (that is the first time since i've turned this age that i've written it outloud) My parents (who are not married to each other) are getting older and I need to have even more patience with them, sometimes I feel such an urge to go ballistic in their presence. But I don't, I bite my tongue. I move on, or at least attempt to.

We still have boy rats that need loving forever homes, i'm cleaning out too many cages, too many times a week. Carlin does not have a problem letting me do all the work and i'm tired of screaming about it. Impasse.
ITOFTS.

I wouldn't give this homeless man any money today, first of all, he came up to the open window of my car when I was at a red light and scared the crap out of me and secondly, I was tapped out. He then proceeded to profanely tell me what he thought of me (fearing for my safety, I already had the window rolled up.) ITOFTS.

I'm just going to chalk it up to a bad day.

On another note, I finished the nephew's hat and i'm moving on to his "keyhole scarflet" He's 4 and I felt unsafe about a 4 year old with a scarf. Dixie gave me the great idea for a 'keyhole scarflet.' Thanks, Dixie! I'll post pictures when i'm done with the set.

The SnB was totally fun yesterday, I think a Sunday afternoon has such a great vibe that's perfect for it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we all know that ITOFTS feeling. It sure happens more and more to me. :)

-Christine