Friday, October 07, 2005

Incommunicado


I'm still here. I have been a flake in ALL aspects of my life as of late. Not just in the blogging department. I've been super non-committal about everything. Sometimes I think it's just easier that way.
I've been working on some projects. In case you haven't heard...the frigging holidays are coming. Which means... holiday projects. Yay.

Hats...



















Little girls hat, for the niece...
















Oh, and i've become semi-suicidal with my latest urge to knit. I'm making a baby sweater for one of my nephews with size 4 needles. Oy vey. At least it's a smallish piece. That ought to satiate my urge to knit for awhile. After it's completed I plan on trying socks. Hopefully, Dixie
the Guru of socks, will come through with that beginning pattern we talked about at last Sunday's SnB.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hah! I completely forgot about it.

Good job you have a blog, so I could read it and remember to go print the bastards out...