Thursday, October 20, 2005

What I need.

Ok Clare, you got me. I wanna play"What I need" (remember kids,this is where you go to Google and type in "[your name] needs"...first 10 things, blah, blah, blah.)

  1. Danielle needs to be attuned to how she is feeling
  2. Danielle needs to let the Social Security Administration know ( what do they need to know? See #8 of this list)
  3. Danielle needs to make announcement at October meeting for volunteers to make phone calls (Phone calls people! Make phone calls!)
  4. Danielle needs some advice about IUI pregnancy please! (ummm no, I don't)
  5. Danielle needs to stop making stuff up. :-)
  6. Danielle needs to be abused (in a good way)
  7. Danielle needs four wheel drive
  8. Danielle needs to retire (comfortably, with lots of money)
  9. Danielle needs to raise £1000 to cover flights, food and Team UK uniform (what the hell is Team UK? Dixie? Anyone?)
  10. Danielle needs another bath

3 comments:

tb said...

does Danielle also need a little pampering? maybe a massage? foot rub? mani/pedi? What is an IUI pregnancy? Yeah, I'm too lazy to look it up. ;) tb

Anonymous said...

Team UK...no idea, unless it has something to do with the UK recently qualifying for the World Cup.

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is a fun game! Thanks for introducing me to it. I'd never heard of that. What kind of stuff have you been making up? :)

-Christine