Monday, October 24, 2005

Sweater, fini!

So yesterday at the SnB I started to sweat the fact that I may not have enough yarn to finish the baby sweater I was working on. I was worried for a couple of reasons. The first being that this is a sweater for a baby and when crocheted in mass quantities Simply Soft becomes like one of those lead aprons you wear while having an Xray. The second reason is because i'm trying to do stash busting things. Granted, I started this with the yarn I had left from "TDB" and I had to go and buy another skein, but I really did not want to have to buy more and then have the majority left over after. That would have put me in the same position I was in when I started. I did end up with enough and this is what I have left over, yay!








and here is the sweater:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks really nice Danielle.

Tootles~

tb said...

i'm so jealous!!!! it looks great! how did you finish it up so fast?

Anonymous said...

That sweater is soooo cute! I'm glad you didn't have to buy more yarn to finish it!