Friday, August 27, 2004

Today is the day that 2 of the rat babies are being adopted. Yay! If you don't know the story....Carlin and I "rescued" the sweetest rat from the HELL that they call Petco, when we got her we asked them if there was any possible way that she could be pregnant. They said, "No, we seperate them very early." WRONG! So, now we are left in a position to find "forever homes" for them. If we take them back they will most likely become snake food and we don't want that to happen, sorry Dixie! we know how much you would appreciate that :-)

I started a poncho for my niece for a holiday present, she's 5 and loves pink...cotton candy pink to be exact (i'll post a picture when I get a bit farther with it.) I think probably scarves and hats will be made and given to most other people (Christine, email me with your email address, I don't have it!)although, my sister has also been hinting really hard for a poncho, so I may be making a few...we'll see.

Our friend Karen from the SnB has a birthday coming up...When you ask? I don't know! Must find out! Karen....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No offense taken -- why would I want you to give Petco free rats that they can go forth and profit from? *grin*

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, Thursday night you had a bit of trouble with your poncho....I saw it as a "I don't want to crochet, I just want to TALK" night. I say that because you're a fast crocheter and that night you were just toodling along.

You just couldn't let Dixie be with her big blue ball...you just had to get yourself a big pink ball huh!

As for my birthday....most people celebrate it. Good thing about my birthday this year, I thought I was going to be a year older than I am actually going to be! Hmmm, does that tell you that the mind is now going!!! Oh yeah. :->

Tootles~

Karen