Wednesday, August 18, 2004

So, I just whipped up a scarf for my mother's birthday. Easy, just single and double crochet, the yarn is really soft, and does not come from an animal, she's allergic...I hope she likes it. There is always a certain amount of anxiety for me when i've given something that I have made to someone, I think it's because subjectively, I am a "selective perfectionist." Which may be why I don't usually gift my things that i've made (i've been crocheting since the late 80's) I need to get over that.

Mom's Scarf




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice new blog!!!!!!

Okay, why do I have to get a blogger account to post a comment otherwise I have to be "anonymously"? I have a hard enough time with my one blog, why in the world would I want 2??????????????????????????

And where is Carlin's blog??????????????

Guess Who!

Tootles~

Anonymous said...

Nope, I'm still "anonymous".

I have someone who could help you with your blog (very nice person) but she's out of town until next week. So don't give up on this blog yet. If you can get it for free, stay with it.

Tootles~

Anonymous said...

Wow Danielle! What a great accomplishment this is. I wish I had the time and energy to do something like this. I would only have the energy to stay with it for a couple of weeks though! I seem to start things and never finish. We'll have to talk more about this on Sunday. I'm sorry I missed the last session, but I was out of town.

-Christine