Friday, November 12, 2004

I love the idea of a Stitch n' Bitch and I frequent them pretty regularly but I find that i'm having a hard time with the combination of the two on a technical level. I've come to find that I pretty much can't do both at the same time, stitching and bitching that is, and it's primarily because I like to look at a person when they are speaking to me. I'm making a poncho for my newly pregnant sister's birthday present and today I ended up ripping out a good 2 hours worth of it because I wasn't paying enough attention to what I was doing at the SnB last night. Whoops.

By the way....
What's the moratorium on removing "Kerry for President" bumper stickers? Doesn't matter, i'm not taking mine off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a little hang up on the stitching and bitching part. Once you get it together, wait until you see how much you can get done at a meeting!!! The more you talk, the faster you crochet!

Tootles~

Oh yeah, tell your darling daughter to post....aren't I a good one for saying that! Ha, ha Carlin!

Unknown said...

I can't talk and stitch either, unless I'm the only one doing the talking...then again, being hearing impaired, means I mainly lip-read, so that MIGHT be why! LOL

Muff said...

I love how you are so exasperated by Bush's victory. "I am encouraged to see that whining musicians, actors, and government dependent parasites did not overshadow the public’s understanding of the long-term wisdom of this administration." I love that you aren't taking your sticker off, it'll be easier to identify you when you're stranded on the side of the highway asking for handouts, living in your car, and wondering why you aren't living in that welfare utopia of worthlessnes you envisioned.

Your ideals were exposed for what they are, and you lost. All the quilting in the world hasn't cured AIDS, and it sure isn't going to make Americans forget they're not living in Shanghai. Please be quiet and let the rest of us work.