Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving...and go and eat in mass quantities, I won't tell.

Carlin fractured her elbow yesterday, she can't knit or crochet for awhile and is somewhat down in the dumps about it all. She's in pain and i'm totally stressed out over it. She fell while running in P.E. , 1st period on Wednesday. So no sooner did I drop her off at school that I got a call from the nurses office telling me that I needed to come and get her.

I finished the poncho for the sis (can't post a pic yet, the computer has been stripped down to the bare bones programs for now)... i'm in project Purgatory and i'm not sure what to start next.

Raise your hand if you will be one of "those people" that'll be shopping at 6am tomorrow. Just curious, because seriously, it won't be me. Zzzzzzzz.

No comments: