Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I have decided that after the "news" of this a.m I am going to unplug myself from anything that the right leaning media feels necessary to spew. I know that sounds like "sour grapes" but I can't help that. I must unplug so that the news does not plummet me any further into the depths of despair. I realize that as the saying goes," keep your friends close and your enemies closer" applies here, but I need to get away. For me and the people that I choose to surround myself with, the outcome of the election has been an extremely bitter pill to swallow. At this point, I'm not sure how to come to terms with the loss that at least 50 million people are having to deal with. I am overwhelmed with emotions that include but are not exclusive to: anger, hate and depression. I need time. I have at least 4 more years to figure it out. "The Truth is Out There" and some of us, after we heal, will want to focus on it again.

No comments: