Tuesday, June 07, 2005

It's official, I have way too much yarn. Normally, that's not really a problem. At least I don't think it is, but it has made me assess
the way I have chosen to store it all. Bags, bags and more bags. Clearly, this is not working for me. I need to investigate a better solution for my organizational woes. The amount of yarn that I possess will probably generate many hats and scarves (I'm thinking holiday's and birthdays). Unfortunately, my past yarn purchasing habits have not yielded enough yarn in any one color for a substantial size project. It was ALL impulsively purchased in insufficient quantities for anything of note. Unless of course I wanted to make one hideously gigantic scrap afghan. NO Donut afghans either. Thanks anyway Karen :-) *i'm assuming that would have been her comment*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I have a closet full of bags of yarn and fabric that is a mess. Things fall out every time I open the door. Cleaning it out and organizing it is on my to do list, but who knows when that will happen! :)

-Christine