Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Well, I guess I can hardly be irritated at the fact that my 'regular blog reads' have hardly been posting with any regularity as of late. It's not like i'm the poster child for serial blogging. To all the Serial Bloggers out there, you know who you are.

What is my blog missing, aside from better punctuation and more interesting reading. Photos! For the last few months i've been handicapped by our slightly slower IBM Thinkpad. All of our software programs are not loaded on to it for fear it might spontaneously combust. At least that's my fear. Hubby would and has said, "It should be fine." Not too sure if I buy that. I have trust issues. Therefore, I have not loaded anything remotely related to the digital camera on to it. That may change, soon. My impatience is taking over. Our desktop computer is laying next to me in near fatal condition. It's motherboard has died an awful death and we are waiting for the good people at "Such and Such Computers" to ship out our new one. Can't wait for it to get here so my computer geek husband can perform the necessary surgery.

Carlin has Pneumonia. Last week she had what may have been the flu which has turned into something much worse. The poor child has had what any normal person would deem a high or significant fever for a week now. Yesterday, she was at the doctor and got some antibiotics. If it doesn't clear up in a couple of days her doctor would like her to have some chest xrays and then not too sure what else after that. I'm just a teensy bit stressed out by it all and I feel bad that she has felt totally crappy for this long. She also seems depressed. She misses her daily and not so daily routine. School, friends, SnB's etc...


Needless to say, even though I have been at home with Carlin and faced with endless amounts of housework I have pretty much chosen to ignore it and crochet instead! At least I have my priorities straight. Pictures to follow, with possibly even more actual blogging. Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, with that much stress, I would probably be sitting on my couch with my latest project, too! I hope she gets well soon.

Anonymous said...

Pneumonia sucks.

But I know you weren't talking about me when you mentioned being annoyed about regular bloggers not blogging 'cause I know you'd know I'd have to point you in the direction of my daunting To Do list. ;)