Wednesday, May 25, 2005

So, tonight is the season finale of "Lost," I'm addicted to the show because it's fun. It's the same reason I watch "Desperate Housewives." Fun. TV in general, fun. I find that I used to be one of those people that never watched television, or at least said I didn't back in my 20's. Now that I am firmly in my 30's I have NO problem admitting that I do. People that I have had conversations with that don't watch television have this sort of "I'm superior to you kind of attitude." Whatever, I like TV. I also like to crochet and read, which I manage to try and fit in with ALL the TV watching I do. Plus, i'm never at a loss for conversation at all the cocktail parties I attend.

I'm currently still working on that black scarf I started several days ago which I thought would take me a day or two. Black yarn is not my friend. Too hard to see. I do love the black yarn, though. Must make more things with black yarn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also love TV for the entertainment value, but I don't watch network tv, just premium cable stuff (snob factor creeping in!). My BF doesn't understand my need for my "fix", but what can I do? Everything I know I learned from tv!

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with watching tv. I do plenty of that and I'll be watching "Lost" too! Keep working on the black scarf! I thought it was looking great on Sunday.

-Christine

Anonymous said...

I'm totally hooked on Lost - I was so disappointed in the finale - I said i'll never watch it again....but what did I do on Sat....yep - watched it again. Can't get enough of Locke and Sawyer!