Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Damnit, damnit, damnit!

Wouldn't you know it, my digital camera software refuses to load on the Dinolaptop and there is no available USB port without using an adapter that I don't frigging have! Can you tell that i'm just a little bit irritated? I have even less patience for the usual crap then I normally do. Probably stems from the "Cabin Fever" that I suffer from. But then as Carlin loves to regularly remind me , "It's always got to be about you Mom." Damn straight!

I have managed to pursuade hubby to take a sick day tomorrow so he can stay home with Carlin and I can go into the office for the morning and get some much needed work done. Weird that I'm actually looking forward to that. I just need a break.

There is a bit of a funny anecdote to go with the title I have chosen for this blog entry. When I was a little girl and still sitting in a highchair, my parents (when they were still married) and I went to dinner at "The Sizzler". Apparently, I became impatient (again with the lack of patience, do you see a trend?) because I couldn't pick up a garbanzo bean, or something to that effect. I took my arm, in one sweeping motion and flying saucered my plate across the restaurant while simultaneously yelling at the top of my lungs, "damnit, damnit, damnit!"



No comments: