Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's hug a huge squishy cat Tuesday!

This is one of our huge squishy cats, Baby Olive.
********************************
Boy... have I had a heck of a time with trying to knit or crochet this summer. We over here at the Davis Household do not have air conditioning and it's been too #^%&*@# hot! However, I do have one project to show. My dad's birthday is coming up in a couple of weeks and i'm knitting him a wool scarf, I may even finish! Not like he will be able to use it here in sunny Los Angeles anytime soon, but hey, it's the thought that counts. Right?
I'm knitting it in a 1x1 rib out of Patons Classic Merino in Denim.

***********************************

Why is that Kate Pierson from the B52's? No silly...it's Carlin at the hair salon. They had to use the "special" Marge Simpson hair dryer for girls with Marge Simpson hair.

2 comments:

tb said...

What does the hair look like post dryer?

Diane said...

Cute cat! I'm finishing up my summer time projects and then going back to finish up some wool ones from last winter/spring - I have been avoiding wool for months now . . . nice scarf!