Monday, February 06, 2006

Tardy.

Rather then apologize for my lax blogging behavior that I'm not feeling all that remorseful about lets just cut to the chase.

I'm at a standstill with my projects. Nothing really new to note. I am waiting for some Wool of the Andes from Knitpicks in avocado and fern for what I hope winds up as a fabulous (possibly felted) bag.

I am VERY excited though...Carlin has started to "make" some friends! See below.



Aren't they adorable?

You may also remember that Carlin was working on projects for her dad and I for the holiday's. here is a picture of Thomas in his lovely sweater, he wears it all the time.


and one of him in his way cool ear flap hat....(I'm quite sure he is going to totally appreciate the amount of pictures he has in my blog.)


Oh, and the last thing today. I really do want Carlin to start blogging again and I though it would serve her well if we all inundated her email with nagging and berating so that she will feel the obligation. Her email is cheaplikepearls@yahoo.com . Please help me help her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks mother..

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time we see Thomas in his beautiful sweater! And I like his t-shirt too. :->

Carlin, you're gettin' really good - look at your cute new friends.

Carlin is not about to blog when she can get mom to brag - besides, what are mom's for??? I have a non-blogger (besides myself) too!

Tootles~

Lulu said...

turned out beautiful..

Anonymous said...

what a nice looking Mr you got there :) and I can't believe your young lady is such a great finisher
of objects, congrats!
hope to make it over to the s&b
next week, signed, the other wench
who has your name and same age ;)